Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stretch Session

I went to the gym this evening and spent about 5 mins on the elliptical while Kristi was working out. I got bored and decided to hit up the fitness room for some solid stretching. My hips are relatively tight but that's always the case. By the end of the session I was feeling much more relaxed and my calves are noticeably less stiff.

I normally wouldn't post about a simple stretch session but I have to report that the new uniforms are in and they'll look pretty sharp at the front of the pack. I should post a picture but that would ruin the suspense for their debut on Sunday morning at 6:30 (that's half 6 if you're a knacker). That's right a start time of 6:30 am! Who does that? Oh, and for all of you running over 6 hours, you're in luck because there is a 4:30 am start time for the slow pokes.

Sorry slow pokes, have fun getting up before 4:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck you and the midget horse you rode in on!