Monday, March 16, 2009

Man without a Plan

Time: 25:24
Distance: 3+ miles
Gym

I took a spin through the streets of Norman this morning and had to wonder why the streets were so quiet. I finally realized once I reached campus that it was spring break and all the students were off in another world getting hammered and flashing their tits. I finished the run at the gym and lifted some stuff in an attempt to get huge. I think I also may have ellipticalled both forward and backwards for 5 minutes each. I kept the run brief this morning so as to preserve the freshness in my legs. I'm also waiting for Jeffrey to hit me back with a 42 day plan. Yesterday I shot off an email to Jailhouse with the hope that he could help me come up with a plan to get me healthy and in 2:30 marathon shape for OKC. We'll see how it shapes up.

No comments: