Monday, June 27, 2011

Chucktown run

Time: 75:54
Distance: 16.02k
Avg: 4:44

If I'm going to start running seriously in July, I might as well start posting regularly. Meagan, her family and I were in Charleston for a few days visiting the Holy City and playing tourist. Charleston is known for it's food, churches and heat. I guess they should be credited with starting the Civil War too. Or so I'm told.

This morning Meagan, her dad and I went on a run from our hotel to through the battery, straight up King St. and around some of the sketchier neighborhoods near the Citadel. Remember the Citadel? I was only planning on running about an hour but the body was feeling good so I continued on a little more. Before I knew it, I was approaching Meagan's goal of 10 miles and we called it a day with some post-run stretching in the park near our hotel.

No comments: