Monday, August 11, 2008

Morning Elliptical

Time: 60 mins
Distance: 100 miles (not really, but it doesn't matter)

There was a major storm this morning that was accompanied by thunder and lightning. Not green lightening, just the regular kind. I popped a Celebrex and headed over to the fitness area of the Lodge, turned on the Olympics and jumped on the elliptical. After 30 mins I hopped off to do some pushups, situps and stretched a touch before getting back on for another half hour. I worked up a sweat and think my heart rate hovered around 140. Good, but not great.

3 comments:

Meagan Nedlo said...

Green lightning is a very rare and special phenomenon. Highly unlikely that you'd witness it during a normal thudnerstorm.

Meagan Nedlo said...

or thunderstorm.

Anonymous said...

My name is Jane Eaton and i would like to show you my personal experience with Celebrex.

I have taken for 11 months. I am 39 years old. Celebrex works too well, which is why it is so dangerous. It is one of the most effective things you can take for arthritis-type issues, and for controlling inflammation/pain after knee surgery. But the side effects are very extreme: intestinal bleeding/perforation, heart problems, and liver toxicity. I am allergic to Ibuprofen and Alleve, so Clebrex was a life saver. But I am not willing to sacrifice my liver for it. The ER staff told me that they see very serious side effects in Celebrex patients.

Side effects-
I ended up in the emergency room in extreme pain and hyperventilating because of liver problems.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Jane Eaton