Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Billy Shue in the Hood

Time: 66:03
Distance: ~8.5 miles
Weight: 141.4

Billy Shue is dogsitting over by our house so we had to meet up one morning for a run. He had done a track workout the night before and wasn't looking to run that fast. It was perfect considering I'm out of shape and Meagan is nursing a sore IT band. We took him on the 8 mile loop that we run frequently and chatted mostly about running and how the Panthers might be better off if there is a lockout.

I'm glad to report for the third or fourth post in a row that my achilles didn't bother me. Not one bit. I'm not glad to report that we ran over 66 minutes. Maybe I didn't stop it at some point in the run when we paused at an intersection or something. It's been so long since I've needed to use my watch that I have forgotten where some of the buttons are. Gotta fix that with some more running.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't your Garmin broken still? That probably makes it harder to press the buttons since it doesn't even have a working wristband.

jayholder8k said...

I am refusing to use my Garmin until I am in shape again. Timex until then.