Thursday, March 24, 2011

Off'n Running Again

Time: 38:31
Distance: ~5 miles

I was back at Off'n Running Sports for the second night in a row. Tonight I was speaking to the Greensboro Running Club about how to stay properly hydrated. It helped that they were already done with their run and were drinking wine. Lots of it. Everyone's ears perked up when I explained that Nuun was great for hangovers.

Before the event kicked off I got to head out for a run with Jason K. Smith who has done wonders for the Off'n Running Facebook and Twitter pages. I was hyped a couple of times for my presence which is always kinda cool. We ran through a local park and stuck to the roads and bike path this time. My legs are definitely feeling the mileage for the week which just tells me what I already know. I have a lot of work to do.

No comments: