Friday, March 25, 2011

Run with Ghost

Time: 64:30
Distance: ~9 miles

This week I was finally invited to the Runner's Lunch on Friday. I couldn't not accept the invitation to the Burger Co. and the timing worked out perfectly for my drive home from High Point where I stayed with Jenna Wrieden. I met up with Theoden, Billy, Kevin B., Allen, Mike Moran, Emily Hansen and Deb for some laughs and lunch.

Once we were done Mike a.k.a. Ghost and I headed over to Inside-Out Sports for a run through Dilworth and Freedom Park. It was good to catch up with Mike and hear about his marathon training for Boston. I felt pretty good on only my second run over an hour since being healthy. There is still lots of work to do, but this is the type of run that I need to do more consistently now that I can run pain free.

No comments: