Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HardGORE Running

Time: 58:35
Distance: ~8 miles

I took Meagan to the airport this morning and noticed that my tire pressure indicator light was on again. I filled up my tires with air over the weekend and the back left tire was definitely low. I ended up having to take my car to Firestone in the Park Road Shopping Center to patch my tire.

I opted to go on a run while I waited for the service to be complete. Running in the rain didn't excite me but I at least was going to be able to really test out some GORE Running Wear waterproof/windproof gear. The jacket definitely performed well and kept me dry for the first half of the run to Inside-Out Sports. On the way back the rain eased up and I found myself picking up the pace through Freedom Park. Another positive, healthy day of running.

No comments: