Thursday, March 31, 2011

Myrtle Beach Running

Time: 48:00
Distance: ~7 miles

Last night after Let Me Run I finished packing the car and headed off in the direction of Myrtle Beach. Spring Break 2011!!! Woooo!!!

I have family from Ohio staying right on the beach in a Marriott resort living the American dream. I'll be staying with them as it give me a good excuse to explore the Myrtle Beach running and biking scene. To my knowledge there isn't a specialty running store and I'm interested in getting some of my brands placed here.

The run this morning was out and back along Ocean Blvd. I ran as close to the beach as possible without actually having to run on it. I felt decent but a little unmotivated to keep going knowing I was just turning back. I thought about doubling in the evening but we went to Margaritaville instead.

1 comment:

Stephen Spada said...

I think you made the right choice!