Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Long Campus Loop

Time: 35:54
Distance: 5 miles

Easy run after work to put a little time on my feet. I definitely shouldn't have had greasy Chinese food today from the Panda Garden. Felt like Big Booty Judy. (She's a student that is in one of the classes my roommate Logan has subbed. Her real name is Kim and she likes Eric. During class Eric usually continuously writes his ABC's because he can't read despite being in the 10th grade. At one point when the lil' Latina gangsta chicks harassed him about when he was going to hook up with Big Booty Judy, Eric stood up and yelled, "Bitch betta RECOGNIZE!" My roommate Logan had a pretty hard time keeping a straight face and telling him to sit down).

I found out today that my buddies out in Eugene, Oregon have been reading my blog. Welcome Ben and J.K. My former coach, John Gregorek, would say that there are a lot of $2 bills being spent out there. Is this true?

No comments: