Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Long Lloyd Noble

Time: 56:36
Distance: 8.5 miles

Same run as Monday morning. Weather was much better. Still a little cold, but not nearly as windy. I got a chance to chat with Scotty D. about his performance at the Little Rock Half Marathon over the weekend. He didn't have the greatest run due to a respiratory infection of some kind. Check out the recap of the race on his blogpost.

I think I split a 6:20 mile running north on Pickard. Legs were feeling a little sluggish and sore at the start of the run but by the time I was near the Lloyd Noble Center, they were feeling better.

2 comments:

Jilane said...

there's no "the" before Lloyd Noble Center.

i don't pay you the big bucks to fuck up on AP style.

Unknown said...

my blog doesn't follow AP rules. isn't that also true when referring to FBI and CIA? so would that mean LNC = FBI or CIA?