Monday, April 11, 2011

Bob "Mankini" Nixon

Time: 41:52
Distance: ~5 miles

After the Let Me Run practice this evening I roped old man Bob Nixon into my double run. We ran from Park Road Montessori and ran through Freedom Park. The pace was nice and easy (ask Melissa Bell about how easy). We were running near the soccer fields when I heard someone yell out and it was our buddy Dean Otto coaching his daughter's soccer team. We finished all the way through the park and departed ways at Princeton.

I turned and ran another loop back through Freedom Park with a stop at the fields to run some strides. The fields are way short and my strides were limited by the muddy sections at either end. It was nice to quicken the turnover for the 6 x ~80m strides and drive the arms.

I finished with a slow shuffle back to my car at Park Road Montessori and drove off to Dr. Greenapple's office for some treatment.

No comments: