Tuesday, April 12, 2011

James Haycrap

Time: 50:20
Distance: ~6.8 miles

I'm running out of interesting titles for my posts so I just figured I would name the person I was running with. Today, Meagan and I joined up with James Haycraft for a 50 minute run. We had very strict orders from SlowTwitch.com to keep this run to 50 minutes. I sorta winged an alternate version of our Medium Loop that brought us back to the house right on time. I will call out the fact that when the watch hit 50 minutes James stopped and walked back to his car a mere 50 meters away. I, on the other hand, continued to run all the way back to the starting/stopping point.

Since Mr. Garmin is out of commission, I heard James say that each mile got a little faster. I think we started at 8:00+ and ended in a perfect cut down around 6:50. Booyah!

1 comment:

James Haycraft said...

Your extra 20seconds were weak.