Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lancaster, PA Run

Time: 55:50
Distance: 13.21 km
Pace: 4:14/km
Map

I stayed overnight in downtown Lancaster, PA. I don't know much about the city but learned the hotel I stayed in had their liquor license revoked due to a nightclub fight and parking garage shooting. Part of the hotel's complex was also condemned due to mold. No wonder it was so cheap! I was happy to get out of there in the morning for a run around town.

I ran in the direction of a park, but didn't quite make it. Instead I ended up doing loops around a big grassy sports complex. The surface was mostly frozen and uneven which would have made it a good cross country course. I ran back through some of the neighborhoods near Franklin & Marshall College. Yeah, I had never heard of it either. Overall, the run was fine and the body is starting to feel almost back to normal.

No comments: