Monday, February 25, 2008

Dead Presidents (and Squirrels)

Time: 66:57
Distance: 10 miles

Got out the door on a pretty great day to run. There was a warm wind blowing from the south that made the first part of the run really nice. I made it out to the GT feeling really comfortable and intentionally holding myself back. I tried to maintain form as I headed back toward campus. The breeze was around or over 15 mph but since today I was just trying to get some easy running in I didn't care. I ran the final section from the corner of Brooks and Classen to the Lodge in about 7:20. On the way out I am usually around 9:00, so the pace had picked up significantly, but is normal for most of my runs.

In the evening I would have liked to get in another 4-5 miles but the wind had picked up to 25 mph plus and I wasn't interested.

No comments: