Friday, February 1, 2008

Treadmill

Time: 27:30
Distance: 4 miles

This morning I pulled a Jilane and ran on the treadmill. It wasn't that bad out but I was certain that the roads were still icy in parts. I was more concerned about having to battle traffic for the parts of the road that weren't icy. I thought about going 6 miles but couldn't stand running on the treadmill at the Lodge's gym for more than 4. My left hamstring is a bit tight from last night's workout. Now that I'm thinking about it, my left hammy was sore on the first couple of 100 meter strides on did with trainers on. I haven't been stretching particularly well which doesn't help.

3 comments:

Tom Floss said...

tsk, tsk, tsk. of course, i shouldn't be criticizing because I run a fraction of what you run at an unbelievably slow pace.

Jilane said...

just title it "pansy-ass bitch"

oh... and just for the record... fuck you.

Unknown said...

i won't accept comments from "the worst coach in the world" and "pansy-ass bitches." this blog is about blue collar american distance running. i can't allow this to become a forum for mediocrity.