Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time on the Feet

Time: 60:22
Distance: 9 miles

I put a call out to Jack Tracy and Scotty D. to see if they wanted to go long in the morning, but neither were available. Instead of getting 90 mins on the feet I headed out the door for an easy hour. I first ran to the Gaylord College in hopes of finding a pen that I managed to lose at class last night. Campus was quiet at that hour and I ventured down Jenkins, over the dirt path and through Scotty D's neighborhood. Every time I run past his house the garage door is open but nobody is around. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen the house with the door closed. Perhaps it is broken. Scotty D, could you enlighten me on this? I made my way back up to Pickard and home on Brooks St. I took a mile split of 6:11 from Imhoff to Lindsey.

No comments: