Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lazy Day

Time: 65:44
Distance: 9 miles

After waking up a little late, I texted Kristi and Coleman about the possibility of a run. Meagan's goal for her 18 miler was to run it with the 3 of us at various points, but since they weren't up until noon that idea got shot to hell. Instead Meagan and I sat around drinking French pressed coffee and watching Meet the Press like grownups do. I watched a little football, Meagan took a nap and then around 3pm she made the decision to not run the 18 after all.

We finally got out the door and ran 9 miles nice and easy and she moved the long run to tomorrow. I felt pretty good out there and didn't feel my hip pain at all. After getting cleaned up we made a quick stop by the Midway Jam and then The Library for a few scoops.

No comments: