Thursday, September 25, 2008

Woof!

Time: 40:50
Distance: 6 miles

I woke up still feeling full this morning and decided to postpone my run until evening. I was hoping to get in a few miles before heading to the store. When I was at work I was still full but had wisely brought along some green tea to drink which provided me with the only consumed product in the 9 hours I was there. Gus and I went for a run around 7 pm and I still wasn't feeling too great. Damn you Olive Garden. I felt decent on the second half of the run but sluggish coming up the hill on Rock Creek.

After making it back to the Campus Lodge I proceeded with my liquid diet which consisted of three Pig's Eyes. If you think the beer is shitty, then check out the website. I'm pretty much following Rick Fuller's dieting plan which consists of three things: water, coffee and beer. I didn't have much water today and had to substitute tea for coffee, I had my share of beers. Now I just have to do this for the next 5 days and run 140 during the week and I'll be set.

No comments: