Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning through Campus

Time: 36:09
Distance: 5 miles

Woke up and got out the door for an easy run in the morning. I kept the pace pretty casual as I ventured through campus along Brooks. Students were just starting their classes while I was running and the streets were busy with commuters. I hooked a right on Pickard and another one on Boyd and returned to the Lodge. The hip continues to feel good which is a good sign.

In the evening the Breadsticking Crew went to the Olive Garden mainly for the 'never ending pasta bowl.' It was certainly worth the wait. I had bed Meagan that I could eat more than two bowls of pasta which might have been a mistake. Never one to pass up free breadsticks or salad, I must have had 6 or 7. That would be on top of the three bowls of pasta I enjoyed (not so much the second half of the third), and we got to take a fourth bowl home. Needless to say, the food coma was pretty real around 10 pm and I passed out watching CNN.

No comments: