Saturday, September 20, 2008

Norman Flats

Time: 43:36
Distance: 6 miles

This is the first run that I have personally timed in quite some awhile. Meagan and I ran from OK Runner through the Brookhaven neighborhood and out to the flats. I am still trying to run with as little leg lift as possible which makes me feel like I am shuffling. Clearly it's not a shuffle like Meagan or Jilane, but it feels that way. Since Team OJ is one step shy of admitting defeat, Team MJ shall be nicknamed Team Shuffle. They should make a shirt with a deck of cards on it or something like that.

After the run we came back to the store and I did some lower ab work which I still believe has been key to my recovery. Meagan and I made a quick run back to the apartment, showered, changed and met up with Craig and Carolyn at Gaijin Sushi. The Devil's Advocate was quite good as was the Asahi. Good night all around.


1 comment:

Jilane said...

Are you fisting me?

Totally uncalled for, dude. (Even if it might, maybe, somehow, be accurate...)