Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Missed the Bus

Time: 60:05
Distance: 9-10 miles

Ran from the Lodge on a loop that I did last week for the first time. It runs in through campus, left on Pickard and heads out to Scotty D.'s house. I was running a bit quicker than normal b/c I had a meeting to get to with my academic adviser. Not that it made any difference to run quicker b/c I was shooting for time. I had to add on in the parking lot of the Lodge for about 3-4 minutes.

I rushed upstairs to shower, change and put together the materials I needed for the day. I was about 30 seconds too late to have any shot at catching the bus when I made it outside. For once the bus came on time and it fucked me. I had to run to the next closest bus stop with all my shit... but I made to my meeting on time.

No comments: