Friday, December 14, 2007

Agoura Hills

Time: 43:14
Distance: 6 miles?

I'm here in sunny California. The shitty part though. The southern half of the state is in great need of something. Oh well. I can't be complaining b/c it is much, much better than not having electricity in Oklahoma. I can't knock the OK state one bit though. It's the name of this blog. I like to think of myself as the OK runner. I work at a store in the OK running community. I want to rep OK to the fullest. I'll fight for OK. I'll die for OK. OK does not suck (I'm not sure why Texas doesn't fall into the ocean). Regardless, any place is miserable when you don't have power. Goes to show how reliant we as a society are on technology and first class amenities.

Back to running... I ran down the hill and looped the roughly 3 mile circle twice. Legs felt good. Not sure what they will think in the morning. The loop was slightly hilly which is going to rock me in a few days. The pace was good. Breathing was good. All diagnostics were good.

Useless piece of info.: I saw a coyote outside the back fence this morning. It was the size of a German Sheppard. I also saw a Mini Coop crash into some garbage bins and then the back of a suburban. Well, I didn't see it happen. But, I saw the aftermath and all the cops/medical units. See what I tell you... socal sucks.

2 comments:

Jilane said...

hey... guess what? fuck you.


and somewhat related, i'm going to modesto tomorrow... which involves going through glorious, scenic areas like... bakersfield... and fresno...
there's my proof that the LA/OC/SD area is actually pretty damn good after all (along with the lack of ice and the abundance of electricity).

Jilane said...

PS- i just might kidnap you on the way back through LA on Wednesday. there's drinking to be done in these parts.