Thursday, December 27, 2007

Howarth Park to Lake Ilsanjo

Time: 68:38
Distance: 10 miles

Ran with Steve Laurie, J.K. Withers and his little bro Joe Withers this morning. We started at Howarth Park and ran the same loop that I did on Christmas morning. We ran up Canyon, around Lake Ilsanjo, down Spring Creek trail. I started my watch from the yellow poles in HP instead of at the house. The pace was much more relaxed today which I greatly needed. Legs were feeling good today. Had some good chats about my trip to Japan, Martin Smith, and the 3M Austin Half Marathon. J.K. is one of only two guys left on the Oregon team that was coached by Martin when he was the coach in Eugene. Our mile splits today were 7:14 and 6:31 between the yellow gates and the base of Canyon/Spring Creek trails.

No comments: