Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bennet Valley Loop

Time: 38:37
Distance: ~6 miles
Map

I ran from my mom's house on a pretty basic loop out to Bennett Valley. I thought it was colder than it was and I chose to go in pants. Bad decision. I'm not used to running in pants and it wasn't nearly cold enough. I wasn't feeling great so I decided to go short and will perhaps run later on in SF.

I'll map the run when I have a chance. The internet in Union Square isn't that fast and gmap pedometer is taking forever. On another note I kinda witnessed a mugging. There is a lady who dresses up as a robot and does robotesque movements. I guess some dude grabbed her money collection bag and took off. I had my music playing but I could hear a woman screaming and some commotion. She was jumping on the back of some guy in the middle of the intersection of Powell and Geary fighting for her change. I think some people came to her aid, but her robot costume looked a little banged up when all was said and done.

No comments: