Friday, December 21, 2007

Back to Agoura Hills

Time: 61:54
Distance: 9-10 miles

Ran from the house in Agoura on the route that I did on Sunday. Instead of turning on Grey Rock, I continued down to Kanan Rd. and took the Fountainwood way back up to the house. It was terribly windy this morning. I was able to maintain a steady pace despite the wind and hills. I hit the corner of Lindero Canyon and Kanan at under 25 minutes which was a few tics faster than when I ran it a few days ago. I wasn't feeling particularly stellar at any point but I was able to clip along. The legs weren't as sore as I would have expected them to be from yesterday's hills. Aerobically I feel great on these runs, it will just be a matter of time before the legs come around. I say it will be about Jan. 1 before the legs feel good again.

Looks like I better get to work since the world record in the beer mile has just been lowered. 5:09?!?!?! Are you kidding me.

No comments: