Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in Annadel

An interesting photo of Lake Ilsanjo in Annadel State Park.

Time: 70:43
Distance: 11-12 miles

Ran from my mom's place in Santa Rosa to the parking lot at H
owarth Park (5:51). Continued on to the yellow gate (11:18) and then ran the mile to the base of Canyon Trail (6:28). Ran up Canyon to Lake Ilsanjo, around the lake and down Spring Creek Trail (26:34). Ran back the same way I came out. Base of the hill to the yellow gate mile (5:43), to the parking lot (9:56) and home (4:50).


Image of the boat dock at Howarth Park.

Felt good to be back on the trails in Santa Rosa. I was able to be back on a familiar run that I did all throughout high school. Usually I don't start the clock until I am at Howarth Park, but today I decided I would time the whole thing. I think most people call the run 10 miles if you run up Canyon, around the lake and down Spring Creek. The trails were much rockier than I remember them being in high school.

No comments: