Sunday, December 30, 2007

St. Regis to Fisherman's Wharf

Time: 38:32
Distance: 6.38 miles
Map

I took the bus down to SF this morning b/c I had to get out of SR. I arrived at the St. Regis a little after 1:00 pm and since I had nothing better to do I thought I would go for a run. I ran down 3rd St. to the Giant's ballpark. I'm not really sure what it's being called these days, but two nights ago they hosted the Emerald 'lick my' Nuts Bowl featuring Oregon State and Maryland. I felt pretty good on the run this afternoon. Pace was a bit quicker than it was this morning. Weather was great. Somewhere along the Embarcadero I had to slap the hood of a silver sedan b/c some lady almost ran me over. I jumped out into the middle of the street and gave her car an enthusiastic smack. I was kinda hoping that she would catch up to me and try to say something, but traffic was so bad with tourists heading to the wharf that she never did. Once I got down to Fisherman's Wharf it was hard to run with all the tourists who jam packed the sidewalks. I was still able to maintain a decent clip and finished the run coming back Market St.

No comments: