Saturday, December 15, 2007

Agoura to Oak Park

Time: 48:11
Distance: 7 miles

Ran from the house here in Agoura down to Kanan Rd. Took a left at the light and ran out in the direction of Oak Park. I was hoping to hit around 50 minutes, so I turned at 25:30. I figured that the entire first mile plus was downhill and that it would be faster. I still negative split the run which was fine. I woke up a little sore this morning. Nothing too painful, but definitely a little silly to be sore after a 40 minute jog.


I take it struck a nerve with the one person from socal that lives in Oklahoma. Great comments were left in yesterday's post. For those 3 individuals who may actually read this blog, just so you know, Fresno, Bakersfield and Modesto are perhaps the 3 most despicable cities in California. They would be comparable to New Haven, Conn. (for the east coasters), Ardmore (for the Oklahomans), and perhaps Fairbanks, AL (for the Alaskan).

1 comment:

Jilane said...

on the road out of Bakersfield right now. Holy hell. Spot on.

Grabbed some food though. Panda says, "forgive a friend if he is worthy." I'll somehow find a way to get over your evil, hurtful words, but only because the cookie told me to. You're just lucky we didn't go to in and out instead, because they put bible verses on their shit. You just barely escaped fire and brimstone.