Sunday, December 23, 2007

Westlake Library

Time: 61:34
Distance: 10 miles

Sandhya and I took the movies back to the Westlake Library that we had rented for our trip to Palm Springs. I decided that it would be a nice way to end my stay and chose to run home from there. I started out by running on Agoura Rd. and took it to Adobe Reyes, but once I got to TO Blvd. it had only been 11 minutes and the run was going to be waaay too short. So I took a left and got back on familiar territory by heading up to Lindero Canyon. I'll map out the run when I have more time, but for now it should be noted that it was a good run. I wasn't feeling great but the pace of the run was a little up tempo. My legs weren't too sore from the 200s yesterday. I think they are just a little fatigued from starting back up.

I'm currently posting from Union Square in San Francisco. It's great to be back up in Nor Cal and I'm looking forward to getting back on some runs from my high school days. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with Steve Laurie and we'll get in some runs on the trails in Santa Rosa.

Edit: Just got done mapping the run I went on. I'm not completely certain that the starting point is correct. I can't find the exact address of the library, but I'm 99% sure that I got it right. The run was pretty much spot on for 10 miles. Glad to know that my legs are a little sore from the quicker pace and not that I'm totally out of shape.

No comments: