Monday, September 12, 2011

A Run with MRN

Time: 62:54
Distance: 13.82k
Pace: 4:33
Map

I picked up Meagan from the airport late last night and we didn't get started on this run until a little later. It is my first run with her in quite some time as it was nice to catch up. She just got back from Chicago where she was helping with the Chicago Half Marathon. We put in a Medium Loop together which was enough to take my mind off my foot. It was feeling pretty good today which no real irritation. I think the last 10 minutes were run pain free which I won't complain about.

2 comments:

Stephen Spada said...

Glad to hear!

Stanfords said...

Thought you might be interested in this write up as it relates to your injury. I've been battling the same thing for well over a year now - dominant leg externally rotated at the hip, contralateral leg internally rotated & twisting at push off. The imbalance isn't noticeable when I'm standing, but over the course of 10, 12, 20 miles each inefficient foot fall adds up to injury after injury. Hoping that I can get this sorted once and for all. Anyway, here's the link: http://deansomerset.com/2011/03/11/functional-hip-rotation-imbalance/