Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bobcat

Time: 102:04
Distance: ~15 miles (seemed longer)
Map

This morning I met Scotty D along Jenkins and we ran out to Cedar Lane to commence Bobcat. Just as we were making the turn from 12th onto Cedar Lane some rednecks in a maroon pickup decided not to give us much room along the side of the road. Dizzle spat in their direction and soon the pickup was roaring back at us in reverse. We were promptly given a run down of every derogatory and explicit names including something along the lines of (Meagan earmuffs), "you pussy queer faggot bitch motherfuckers..." It went on longer than that but we weren't about to break stride. The remainder of the run was pleasant in comparison. I never felt great on the run as my breathing and heart rate seemed elevated. My legs didn't feel too bad, but I was never able to really relax due to my breathing.

No comments: