Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Duck Pond Morning

Time: 85:02
Distance: ~13 miles



Duck Pond

Met up with Scotty D and Jack Tracy at the Duck Pond for an easy run. I'm glad that I was meeting some friends otherwise I might have slept in. Last night around 3 am my roommate apparently decided that the after party would be at our pad. I woke up again at 4:11 am when some girl was crying because it sounded like she was getting sick. Pretty annoying since I was scheduled to wake up at 6:15 am. When my alarm (phone) went off it vibrated behind my bed and fell underneath. In my attempt to snag it, I promptly fell out of bed and onto my dirty laundry basket.

The run went much more smoothly than my first minutes of the day. Last night I had banged my knee when I ran into our table so it was a little stiff starting out. Jack, Dizzle and I ran casually down Jenkins, cut over to Chautauqua, took a left on Timberdell, right on Pickard and ran up to Main St. The legs felt good and the pace was comfortable. We eventually made our way back to the Duck Pond and made a few extras loops before the guys dropped me off at my place and headed around to the starting point.

No comments: