Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gimp Limp

Time: 38:45
Distance: 5.30 miles
Pace: 7:18
Map

I ran a little with Meagan this morning from the apartment which meant the start was really slow. I am pretty sore from yesterday's workout, but not that worse off. My calves are still tight, but better. Meagan has given me two extensive calf massages in as many days which has helped break up some of the junk. It was probably good that she held me back this morning and let the body slowly adjust to some activity.

I ran with her until we reached Freedom Park and then I picked it up for the next 10 minutes. By picking it up I mean running my normal pace. I was expecting to run with her on the way back, but she decided to ditch me instead. I was constantly peering as far ahead as possible hoping to witness the gimp from afar. In the end she beat me back to the house so I gave her a stern verbal lashing upon returning.

No comments: