Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Internship Starts

Time: 35:17
Distance: ~4.5 miles

Meagan thinks she is empowered things days with feminist ideals and one way to flaunt her female dominance was to force me to run with her in the morning. We did my standard loop through Freedom Park ending at the Queens campus. I stopped to use the facilities just before leaving the park and noticed that we were at 27:15. I usually complete this run in just over 30 minutes. We were running slow. Meagan got upset when I ridiculed how slow were running.

I felt not so great on this run. Actually, my legs felt good because they are totally recovered, but my lungs and nose had a lot to say in the form of phlegm and boogers. Not a pretty sight.

Today I started my internship at Edison Nation. One of the only reasons that I was running was out of necessity. Meagan's car is in the shop and we needed to get Tanya's truck from campus.

No comments: