Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fleet Feet Long Run?

Time: 81:58
Distance: 17.93 km
Pace: 4:34/km
Map

After the run this morning Meagan and I got our stuff together and headed to the airport. We are spending the next few days in our favorite running city of DC. The annual Fleet Feet Sports conference takes place this week and Craft and Karhu has a kick ass booth to show gear for the coming seasons. After setting up our booth and getting all our stuff in order, I set out for a run with my man Dan Matena. He is now working my old territory for TGA and doing a great job.

We headed out the door and covered some time around the National Mall. It was good to catch up with him and here what's going on in my old territory. I got back to the hotel sweaty but feeling good. When I headed up to the room I spotted Meagan getting ready for a run so it was back downstairs for me. We bumped into Mizuno's east coast sales manager whom we know from living in Charlotte. The three of us set out and covered 45 minutes of running in the humid DC summer. When it was all said and done I had covered a much longer run than I was expecting. I only started feeling a little dehydrated the final 10-15 minutes but I survived.

No comments: