Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Raining Morning Run in MHD

Time: 57:00
Distance: 13.29 km
Pace: 4:16/km

I'm not sure how accurate the stats are on this run as the Timex this morning was all over the place. I set out from ST's house and ran to West Shore Blvd. I looped near the old stomping grounds of Fort Sewall and then came back along Atlantic. It was raining most of the run and the clouds must have put the satellites on the scrambles. At a certain point the watch said that there was "poor satellite reception" and then the distance clocking stopped completely. However, when I looked back down a few minutes later it had added almost a kilometer in distance to the run out of nowhere. I ended up doing an add on loop near the house to make it closer to an hour and me thinking it was a full 13 km.

No comments: