Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Running the Sound in CT

Time: 47:14
Distance: 10.76 km
Pace: 4:23/km

This will be my last run without Mr. Garmin. I left the charger at a hotel in CT earlier last week and have been using Meagan's Timex which is far inferior to Garmin's capabilities. The features just aren't the same on this thing.

I ran with the Sound Runner Wednesday night group and ended up running with a guy who was on the Northeastern University team for a short period of time. He seemed to know everything about running and I just opted to tag along and listen to him talk about nonsense. We ended up running the final couple of kilometers at sub 3:50 which I had little interest in doing, but wasn't about to back down. Overall it was a good run and always fun to be running healthy.

No comments: