Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'll Take a Double on Ice

Time: 77:43
Distance: 10.85 miles

Even though you're not supposed to run after getting acupuncture, I did so anyway. Sorry Dr. Greenapple for disobeying your eastern medicine techniques and "blowing my chi." I met up with Caitlin and later Aaron for some easy miles through relatively ice free roads. There were a couple sections that were dicey but everyone managed to stay bipedal. I didn't know Caitlin wanted to get 10+ until about an hour into the run so I ended with more miles than necessary.

I ran in a pair of K-Swizzy's for the first time tonight. Now that TGA doesn't have a footwear brand, we are being approached by various companies wanting to know if we're interested in working with them. Since we aren't eager to jump back in to the footwear market, though I do love me some shoes, we are able to take our time and will sign the right brand. So when a shoe maker comes calling, what do we do? Tell them to send us some kicks to test out. That's what tonight was, a test drive in the K-Swiss Blade. If I don't continue to be a slackass, I'll write a review once the shoes have 50+ miles on them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot about the awesome tofurkey.