Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week in Review

Time: 555:46
Distance: 77.35 miles

I'm happy to be back running the mileage that will actually allow me to increase my fitness. The week started off really slow with the snow in Charlotte and my travels to New Orleans. However, things picked once I returned to the Q City. I got in some good runs with Charlotte Running Club members the final few days of the week. My achilles is feeling good, but I know it won't be until another few weeks until I can really up the intensity. I will try to increase the mileage in the next couple of weeks to approach triple digits again. I'll be traveling a lot in the territory, but I hope I am motivated to run and not tired from being on the road.

It also should be mentioned that Meagan ran the 13.1 Los Angeles race this morning. She finished first overall with a time of 1:20:30. She has 14 days until making a "re-debut" at the Houston Marathon.

1 comment:

Kevin Balance said...

I just saw your 2010 mileage total. Damn impressive.