Thursday, November 1, 2007

Double Run

Time: 35:50 + strides
Distance: 6 miles

Logan and I walked to Campus Corner today to do work at Cafe Plaid. When I left I headed over to the South Oval to catch the bus. I showed up 7 seconds late and was forced to chase the bus. I caught it at the corner of Asp and Lindsey and the bitch driver still wouldn't let me on. I had to walk home furious. Since I was all warmed up when I got back, I decided to put the shoes on and go for a jog. I ran mostly on the field at Irving Middle School. Just made a few loops on the xc course even though it was hard to see the trail. I ran over with my adidas flats b/c I wanted to get in a few strides. After what I figured to be about 5 miles I ran over to the church driveway and ran a few ~120 strides to turn the legs over. I had no idea how fast I was running but I just wanted to get some pickups in. Then I ran a couple longer strides of about 300-350m. Not entirely sure on the distance or the pace. This mile race could be interesting since I have no speed.

No comments: