Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Golf???

Time: 0 minutes
Distance: 0 miles

Not the typical day before the race workout. Woke up and was invited to go golfing with Dave and Glenn. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to embarrass myself, so I decided to go. I did get better as the day went on but that's not saying much. We stayed out on the course until it started raining before heading in to the club house. I had planned to go for a run later in the afternoon but when you start drinking Michelob Ultra's on the course at 10:00 am, things just don't work out. I still planned on running after leaving the course, but we went to Dick's Sporting Goods to pick up some seasoning for the turkey and then went to Willie's Sports Bar. We drank a few more Mich Ultra's before heading home and at this point my legs were feeling rather good. But, not a good in the sense that a run would make them feel better.

No comments: