Thursday, November 8, 2007

An Ian Marcus Experience

Time: 40:40
Distance: 6 miles

Ran from OK Runner to the Lodge on my normal route. Cleaned up, rushed to the bus and went to class. As the title would suggest, shit was bad... literally. It was reminiscent of Hanley's post. I guess you shouldn't eat chocolate covered peanuts and drink coffee in the moments leading up to the run home. Legs felt fine. Weather was ideal.

Tom and I have been chatting about the plans for racing this season. After the race in Ohio on Thanksgiving, Tom suggested that I go down to Dallas and run a half marathon at White Rock. The half marathon will let us decide which direction to go in the future. I still want to hit a time indoors in either the 3k or mile, so maybe after the half the training will shift towards some more speed oriented workouts.


No comments: