Sunday, November 11, 2007

Short Lloyd Noble

Time: 44:56
Distance: 7 miles

Ran during the OU vs. Baylor game this evening. Just wanted to get in a light shakeout. Legs were feeling ok. The atmosphere of the game was great. I tried to catch glimpses of the score as I ran by the stadium and on the flat screens of the tailgaters. Instead of running straight down Jenkins, I turned right on Timberdell so that I could run facing traffic. There weren't too many vehicles on the road but I didn't want to get run over by a drunk redneck that came into town to cheer on the Sooners. OU won 52-21.

Congrats to the Brown Men's XC team for their performance at Regionals. The seniors stepped up their game and ran respectably. Also, congrats to the Texas men's team for qualifying for nationals. It should be a good mix out in Terre Haute.


No comments: