Friday, November 30, 2007

In Search of...

Time: 58:03
Distance: 9 miles

Ran in the morning from the Lodge on the Lloyd Noble Loop. I hadn't done this standard run in quite some time and it was nice to get out there. I added on by turning left at the elementary school and running up to Vicksburg past Irving Middle School. I wasn't even concerned with the anal 1:57 that would have taken me to 60 mins. The pace on the run was a touch quick anyway.

I chatted with Tom last night and expressed that I didn't have a good workout and school is getting rough. He told me to scrap the tempo run we had planned to do this morning and just run as much or as little over the next couple of days. For the next few weeks running just needs to serve as a stress outlet and not something that I need to focus on. We decided that on Sunday we will possibly do a "Michigan" workout if I'm still interesting in running Dallas.

No comments: