Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grandma's Athsma

Time: none
Distance: none

Last night Gus and I went over to a little party hosted by a runner in the store's Mon./Weds. night crew. She's a music professor at OU who likes to travel, run and drink. Gus and I partook in the drinking portion tonight with some of her colleagues. I think Senor Gustavo was might impressed with my ability to connect with the "weirdos" as he liked to call them. It was a good time and the G&Ts were quality too. It was off to Blu after getting back downtown to join up with Jess, Spenis, Joe and Pam. More good times were had.

All the good times and the $2 well drinks meant there was no running in the morning. I'm glad the party is almost over as my liver meridian is getting a bit too much work.

This afternoon I hopped a flight to Charlotte to meet up with Meagan and her Mini Cooper.

No comments: