Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mason, OH and Grass Loops

Time: 45:51
Distance: 6.28 miles
Pace: 7:18
Map

Meagan and I had an early morning flight from DFW to Cincinnati for the weekend. My little sister was graduating from high school and our presence was requested. Upon arriving we made our way to Heritage Park where my two youngest siblings were playing baseball/softball. Meagan will tell you I forced her into running soon after a meal at C-F-A, but it's not true. She had at least an hour before our run started in the park.

Heritage Park is a good sized open grass field designed for softball/baseball/soccer and there are tennis courts and basketball courts too. It was a great place to run 3 miles but I soon got bored and suggested we run back to the house. I navigated the way flawlessly and we had to add on a few minutes at the end to meet the distance.

Oh yea, Meagan dry heaved.

No comments: