Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Half and Half

Time: 69:29
Distance: 11.19 miles
Pace: 6:12
Map

Meagan hit the streets a few minutes earlier than Scotty and I for this run. Like last week she put in roughly 30 minutes before I joined up with her. The first half of my run was during Meagan's up-tempo portion where she ran 6:32, 6:23, 6:28, 6:27 and 6:25. Her run finished along the train tracks and then Scotty and I picked up the pace to hit some quicker splits of 5:28, 5:23, 5:27, 5:28, 5:23.

The wind was out of the north this morning which is different for this time of year. Both Scotty and I had a hard time finding the pace running south on Jenkins despite it being the wind-aided section. The legs felt strong but a few times I found myself pumping the arms pretty hard to keep the pace honest. Good run nonetheless.

1 comment:

Coste said...

did you stop updating because you just do all your running with your ladyfriend now?