Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week in Review

Time: 282:39
Distance: 38.87 miles

This was a true recovery week in terms of running. I guess it's recommended that after a marathon you take a break from the rigors of training. The body is feeling pretty good but I felt a little niggle on today's run with Scotty, Boone, Kels? and Ross. My left hip is a little tight when I lift my leg. This is the first time I have noticed it being sore. I think a little massage and rolling it on a baseball will help break up whatever is causing the tightness.

The weather here in Norman has been great and it's a shame that I'm not running a bit more but I guess that's the way it has to be. The temps have been topping out in the 70s with little wind and little humidity. In ten days when I'm getting back into the routine I can guarantee that it will be 80+ with 80% humidity.

No comments: