Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gloves or No Gloves

Time: 66:21
Distance: 10.25 miles
Pace: 6:28
Map

I had to put in some early miles this morning in order to get out the door for my internship. Running after "work" wasn't an option either because I'm currently making moves on the job front. That's a post for another day though (hopefully soon). The run took me over familiar territory and was the same loop that Dave and I ran on before leaving for Japan. The sun is now out at the 6:40 am hour which helps with the motivation.

It wasn't cold per se but definitely headed in that direction. I opted not to break out the gloves this morning but I did use my long sleeve shirt to cover my hands. I'm a wuss when it comes to having cold upper extremities. I don't run well and never relax when my arms and hands are cold. While I don't have Raynaud's like Meagan, I don't like to be cold up top.

No comments: